Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cooper at 32 weeks

As a result of the failed 1-hour glucose test, my doctor ordered a 32 week growth scan for baby Cooper. Though I thought it was kind of silly, seeing that I passed the 3-hour test, I didn't argue because it'd just be another opportunity to see her! :)

so...she's still a girl and looking great, weighing about 4 lbs and 12 ounces. The measurements put her in the 65th percentile--which is pretty perfect. They wouldn't worry about it unless a baby measured in the 90th or above. The pictures weren't great, as it's getting to be a pretty tight squeeze in there, but we did get to see her open and close her mouth, rub her eyes, and the tech said we should definitely buy some hairbows because she could already see hair!

she's holding her hand up by her eye

1 comment:

John and Erin said...

HAIRBOWS!?!?!?! I'm so jealous!!! Abby will be sporting headbands for a while!!! I bet when the tech said that, Tyler groaned! Something else to spend money on....