Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cooper is 7...ok ok...7 1/2 months old!

1 month old
2 months old
3 months old
4 months old
5 months old
6 months old
7 (1/2) months old

I am now redeeming the "may be late once in taking the bear pictures in your child's first year" coupon. With the whirlwind of Christmas, the 21st just came and went and today was the first day that I thought about taking the picture when I could actually take the picture. So here you have it. Considering Cooper is VERY ill at the moment, it turned out pretty darn cute.

I sure hope you feel better soon, little sickle. I love you!!

2 comments:

Tara Black said...

She is just precious! I hope she feels better soon!

Laura said...

She and Axl look so much alike! I love that! You seriously have some of the cutest kids in the world (I say some, cause of course mine are in there, too...)