Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Axl Funnies 2013 (In progress...)

January


"I'm the Holy Ghost and I boo you!" ...I think he's a bit confused...

When I stopped what I was doing to blow up Axl's balloon he went over to the wall and informed me that I could "move back up to yellow"

April

We are watching "Meet the Robinsons". I just looked over at Axl and he was crying. Real tears. I asked him what was wrong and he said the movie made him sad. It was the part where the little boy messes up his adoption interview. I then started crying. How do kids learn empathy like that??? I love this boy.

May 


After Axl followed me around with the camera for about 20 minutes asking over and over to "cheese my belly button" and I repeated "no" about 20 times I decided to just shut him up. He gets his camera ready, I lift my shirt a bit and he says, "ooh, it's SO grumpy!"  Thanks, Axl.

July
Axl went to bed with a belly ache. I just went in to check on him, got him some water, and as I was leaving--
Axl- mom, I'm feeling better
Me-oh, I'm so glad
Axl-yeah. Well, it still a little bit hurts. A little hurt. Like a mouse.

August

When I worked for quite some time hanging up the curtains, the kids were just playing and watching TV.  As I finished with one, Axl looked up at me and said, "Wow, mom.  Nice windows."

We were searching the house for Axl's beloved blue blanket.  "Ugh.  I just had it a hundred years ago."  He has said this before. :)

No comments: