Saturday, December 5, 2009

Oh, Christmas Tree

We got our Christmas tree up a little late this year...as I like to put it up on the day after Thanksgiving...But we did eventually get it up on the 29th and it was even more exciting than usual because we had a "new-to-us" tree :) A good friend from church who moved back to Utah this year gave us a tall, skinny tree that they didn't want to travel with and I really loved it. Axl was quite uninterested, but I did get Tyler to help me (like pulling teeth...). Listening to Christmas music and spending time together as a family made for a great Sunday night, though!

What Axl did for the majority of the time
He did like the lights!Axl and Mama
We had trouble getting a good picture with the timer...And Tyler's favorite part...the star garland!20082007

1 comment:

John and Erin said...

3 Christmases in 3 houses!!! That is what John and I are averaging!!! Crazy...p.s.-that 2008 pic is hilarious! I can't believe you let him out of the house dressed like that!