Monday, December 21, 2009

It's official...I'm a Graduate!

Back in May I walked at the University of Kentucky College of Education Graduation Ceremony. I walked a semester before my actual graduation because they don't hold a ceremony in December. I remember deciding that I wasn't going to actually blog the pictures until I ACTUALLY graduated in December. So, here they are! It was a GREAT day and the feeling is even sweeter now that I am officially a graduate of the University of Kentucky and home with my sweet baby boy!!

My sweet family!
My mom and dad (my parents gave me a beautiful diamond necklace in the shape of an apple. I love it!)My Aunt Janet was also able to come, I was so surprised to see her there!I literally would not have survived without these girls. They made for the most effective support system ever! Love you, girls!
Clark, Megan, DeAnna, Ryan, me, Axl, and TylerAunt Janet and Axl JamesAfter the ceremony we all celebrated across the street with a YUMMY breakfast buffet!
and Axl had a nice nap :)

3 comments:

John and Erin said...

You look sooo beautful!!! One question...where are your guys' shoes!? You didn't walk across the street and eat barefoot did you!?

Marissa said...

Congratulations!!! Must be such a heavy load off your shoulders!

Megan said...

What an GREAT day! I literally couldn't have survived without you all either! So glad you are my BFFs! :) Love ya!!! WE DID IT!!!