Friday, July 23, 2010

Three Year Anniversary!

We celebrated a little early this year, on Saturday, since Tyler works nights throughout the week. We took Axl over to Grandma's house and Cooper tagged along (she was a decent 3rd wheel and just slept the whole time, ha). Our first date was at Culver's so that is where we decided to celebrate...also, one of my favorite things in the world is a good cheeseburger and my post-pregnancy diet has not allowed any of those lately! Since life with 2 kids doesn't allow for much alone time, Tyler and I had a great time catching up, having adult conversation, and reminiscing over the last 3 and a half years in that same booth! :) I love him more everyday and I love little experiences that remind me of that. (like looking over and seeing him cuddle our two children...too cute for words)


On our actual anniversary, Tyler came home from work with a dozen roses and I had a spice cake waiting for him. (epic failure, by the way--maybe by our 50th anniversary I'll be able to make a decent cake)

No comments: