Monday, November 1, 2010

Thank You, You're Welcome

Trick or treating with the kids this year was a blast. Axl and Cooper went as Mickey and Minnie. I put both their costumes together mostly with things we already had and they turned out really cute! We were able to double dip as we went with the Coopers in Paris and the Hamiltons in Nicholasville! The highlight was probably Axl barging into random people's houses as they opened the door. I guess I'll be willing to admit later in life that I backdated this post for the sake of a funny. As you can imagine and relate, Axl had a whole weekend of the words "Thank You" being followed immediately by "You're Welcome". If I had doubts before, this experience has shown me that reinforcement really does work...6 months later, when I fill a bowl with goldfish and hand it to Axl, saying, "Say thank you", he answers with "Tank you, welcome" without fail. :)

No comments: