Sunday, December 28, 2008

December Fun

On December 13th, we had lots of couples over for a fun night that Tyler planned. He had the idea of having people over and asking each couple to bring their favorite pizza. We had a pool tournament, played rock band, and some had a great time playing ping pong as well! The night was a great success and I think everyone had a good time--we'll have to do it again soon!

John had to come as a bachelor as Erin was out of town for the weekend
Daniel playing ping pong

Winners of the pool tournament-- Rachel and BJ Cox
Daniel, Rob, and John

Sierra and Blaine
While Axl was awake he had a great time!
Rachel, Sierra, Blaine, me, Natalie (hiding), Kate, and Shannon

Trent was obviously having a great time...haha
The next week on the 16th the Calls had several people over to go sledding in their backyard. It was the best time we had had in a long time! They had these circular discs that you could slide down on and the freezing rain we got the day before made for a VERY fast trip! The guys ended the night in the pond, but it was so much fun!
Tyler brought me a cattail

Heather and Dennis


Bryce and Gwen

3 comments:

singingrae said...

We had such a great time! Thanks again for the invite...and the pizza coupon. :)
I hope you guys have had a wonderful holiday. I wanted to call you just after Christmas and get a full report but my phone broke! So, I'll give you a call in a couple days when I get home :) Anyway, just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and hope your Christmas was wonderful. :)

Don and Robin Cooper said...

Hope you guys have a very Happy new Year! We should be getting a call any day now from Tara! Hugs and Kisses!

Sierra said...

I have to ask...what is a cattail??? See you tonight! :)