Monday, April 6, 2009

April Conference

April conference this year was a really GREAT time...We went to tar fork as per usual, but were joined by some extras! Staying up late and acting crazy with some other girls seriously made me feel like I was in middle school again--I didn't realize how removed I was from this carefree time...anyway, it was so much fun! We played pranks on people, Indian leg-wrestled, did P90X at 2 in the morning, and got in some much needed relaxation! Thanks everyone for such a great time...I definitely needed the break from school!

Chalice and Chloe
Elizabeth and SaraAll the kids...wow.Tyler and Axl obviously got a LOT out of this session...Indian leg-wrestling--Tyler and I went against each other and I almost died. The story is so traumatic that I'm not going to share it, ha.
Axl's mohawk--I'm not a fan.
I really enjoy this picture :)

No comments: