Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Date Confusion

Because the date I gave them didn't quite match up with the date they came up with from the first ultrasound, they decided to give me one at about 14 weeks to double-check the due date. It ended up matching up quite closely with the original date they thought, so we're still going with May 27th. Here are the pics :)
waving hello
legs crossed-we have ultrasound pics of Axl doing the same thing
it's too early to determine the sex, but the ultrasound tech said if she had to make a guess she would say girl...both of us still think it's a boy-especially after the ultrasound because I think I saw the business!

1 comment:

Don and Robin Cooper said...

It makes me so happy when I see young couples in love who have their priorities in order! Your Uncle Don and I are very proud of you and Tyler.