Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hey, It's Mario!

Just for fun, to start I'll share the bulletin board I made for Ms. Brakebill's class . The center says, "Look what we were caught doing!" and each of the pictures shows one of my students participating in a daily activity. I had a lot of fun putting it together and I think it turned out pretty cute!

Our first Halloween activity was the "Trunk or Treat" at church. Axl and I attended as Mario and Luigi. I took NO pictures, but have a couple of ADORABLE videos of Axl handing out candy on the other computer that I'll upload later.

The next night was Halloween and we started off at the Hamilton's for Cindy's donuts (YUM!). That night, Tyler was Luigi and Axl, Mario, and I just we as myself. :)

Asha and Ava
The whole group...Asha, Gabi, Elena, Minx, Axl, and Sara

After donuts, we headed to Paris and spent the evening trick or treating with Granny, Papaw, David, Paula, Madison, and Tripp.
"Trick or Treat, Granny!"
Axl and Mom

No comments: