Friday, February 13, 2009

'nother tag!

...from Erin. Here 'goes.

1. Real name: JoAnna Cooper Hamilton, before marriage it was JoAnna Marie Cooper
2. Nickname: JoJo (babies' name of choice), Mama J (Tyler's favorite), Janna/Yanna (this one's from my mom)
3. Status: Married
4. Zodiac sign: Virgo

5. Male or female: Female
6. Elementary: Bourbon Central Elementary School
7. Middle School : Bourbon County Middle School
8. High School: Bourbon County High School
9. College: University of Kentucky
10. Hair color: Brunette
11. Long or short: LONG. I hate it.
12. Loud or Quiet: eh..usually quiet...I'm a little anxious-feeling most of the time.
13. Sweats or Jeans: SWEATS!
14. Phone or Camera: umm both.
15. Health freak: I like to think so but I have too many indulgences and not enough will power.
16. Drink or Smoke: No.
17. Do you have a crush on someone: Tyler, my husband. :) And Jack Black.
18. Eat or Drink: Eat.
19. Piercings: Ears
20. Tattoos: No
21. Music: I like it all. I like people with interesting voices.
22. Comedies or Horror: Comedy, but I do like scary movies.

FIRSTS:
23. First piercing: My ears--my mom's decision as I was only a baby. I appreciate this now because I can literally go years without wearing earrings and they don't close up!
24. First best friend: umm..probably Katharine Norman. She lived in my backyard.
25. First award: hmm...not sure at all on this one.
26. First crush: Someone who worked with my dad, he will remain nameless, ha.
27. First Boyfriend/Girlfriend: First boyfriend would have probably been Eric Hash.
28. First pet: Lacey, Shantilly Lace, the Yorkshire Terrier.
29. First big vacation: We went to Disney World when I was little too young to remember. but I do vividly remember this larger than life stack of disney stuffed animals that I got to pick one out of.
30. First big birthday: My mom was way into birthdays! One year she planned an auction for a group of my friends with play money, another year it was at a roller skating rink with a barbie cake...where the cake was actually her dress...this was before anyone else was making them, another year we had a bonfire cookout...that was only a few.
31. First Car: '93 Gold Saturn with a sunroof. I hated it, but now I miss it a little.
32. First Favorite Song: Hard Candy Christmas....ahahahahhahaha.
33. First phone: hmm...I don't remember exactly. I was in high school, though, I think a sophomore.
34. First Surgery: Wisdom Teeth. Not sure of my age.
35. First time on an Airplane: Going to Utah, summer after my 1st grade year.

LASTS:
36. Phone Call: Well, I've been trying to call my mom all morning to talk about Axl cause I'm worried, but the last person I actually talked to was Heather about not being able to run today.
37. Instant Message: umm...probably 8th grade, ha.
38. Text Message:My mom. We report our weight/losses gains for weightwatchers every friday.
39. Song you listened to: hmm...the last CD I actually decided to put in and listen to was Enya.
40. Time you cried: um, yesterday at Natalie's while looking through Branson's scrapbook for the first time.

CURRENTLY:
41. Getting on your nerves: Axl's cold.
42. TV: Nothing right now. Last night was Grey's and Private Practice.
43. Drinking: nothing, just ate a bowl of cereal with milk.
44. Hair:up.
45. Wearing: robe and socks.
46. Eating: done with my cereal.
47. With: no one
48. I'm about to: work on this house.
49. Listening to: Gabi and Cindy play outside.
50. Plans for today: Get my life in order before having dinner and dancing with my two favorite boys in the whole wide world.

YOUR FUTURE:
51. Want kids: have one, want more.
52. Want to get married: wish I could do it again...the same man of course, but it really was a special day--I love my mom.
53. Careers in mind: Elementary School teacher.
54. Place of Residency: I'd love to live anywhere.
55. Car or Truck:
I'm really liking trucks these days.

WHICH IS BETTER:
56. Shorter or taller: Taller
57. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic
58. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
59. Serious relationship or casual dates: Relationship
60. Trouble maker or hesitant: definitely hesitant.
61. No one knows what 61 is supposed to be.

HAVE YOU EVER:
62. Lost glasses/contacts: lost my reading glasses
63. Ran away from home: No
64. Hold a gun/knife for self defense: no.
65. Killed somebody: No
66. Broken someones heart: not sure, but I think I may have at some point or another.
67. Been arrested: Almost, ha.
68. Cried when someone died: Yes
69. Kissed a stranger: my first kiss was some really cute rando on Carolina Beach in like 7th grade.
70. Had someone ask you out and you said no: I don't think so.
71. Laughed until you cried: Yes
72. Met someone who changed your life: Yes
73. Fallen in Love: Yes
74. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes
75. Been Cheated on: Yes
76. Cheated on anyone: I would probably consider this a yes, but not my husband, ha.
77. Lost someone special: Yes
78. Broken a bone: my shoulder and many fingers.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
79. Yourself: Most of the time.
80. Miracles: Yes, I should probably have in my car accident.
81. Love at first sight: Yes
82. Heaven: Yes
83. Santa Claus: I will when Axl gets old enough to know what's going on.
84. Holding Hands on the first date: Sure
85. Kiss on the first date: sometimes.

RANDOMNESS:
86. Righty or Lefty:Righty
87. Last time you saw your Dad: I can't remember exactly. I think it was when he came and picked me and Axl up for the doctor during the ice storm.
88. Do you like the snow: Yes, to look at. I hate walking on the snow.
89. Whats your favorite season: Fall and Spring
90. Can you swim: Yes
91. Ridden a horse: Yes
92. Ridden a bike: Yes
93. Photogenic: Sometimes--I can take some really bad ones, though.
94. Have siblings: 1 older brother.
95. Beach or Mountains: BEACH!
96. Hot or Cold: Hot, but I do really hate both. There should be a "comfortable" option

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now: I love it when Tyler is home.
98. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life: I wish I had already graduated.
99. Do you believe in God: Yes
100. Post as 100 truths and tag at least 5 people.

**I tag Robin, Marissa, Chelsea, Natalie, and Loretta

1 comment:

John and Erin said...

you responded so fast! You are awesome!!!