Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Day

We started Valentine's weekend off on Friday the 13th at a Valentine's Dance for our stake at the Alumni Building. Tyler and I were planning on attending, but also taking Axl. We were hoping for him to be much better than he was by then, so we decided we weren't going to go until my parents volunteered to come and stay with him while we had a night out. We really had a great time. Good food, good dancing, good friends.

Axl got the book, Who Loves You, Baby? for his first Valentine's Day from Mom and Dad.
He loves it!

Last year, during my first week of morning sickness, Tyler decided to make reservations at White Castle for Valentine's Day and surprise me. I remember him turning into the parking lot and me thinking, "you've got to be kidding me". Anyway...this year I was a little less frustrated with our repeat reservations--as I was kind of expecting them and we were accompanied by about 14 others. :)
Natalie and Rob Call
Elizabeth, Lyman, and Sara DarbyLuke, Kate, and Matthew Darby
Erin and John Carlson (sorry guys, this is the only picture I got)

Ian, Leighann, and Xanthan Mogenhan

Felipe, Cindy, Gabi, and Elena Diaz

Devin Anderson, Katie Long, Tyler, and Shamu
The food could have been better, but I think everyone had a great time with their Valentines!!

3 comments:

singingrae said...

Fun! Looks like you guys had a fun Valentine's day. :) The pictures from the dance are really cute too. Would you mind sending the ones with BJ and I in them to my email? I think I'll put one or two up on my blog as well.
Hope you're doing well! McKay is beginning to get better (I think). Talk to you soon!

Natalie said...

Thanks again for such a fun night at White Castle...and the food...well, we're not so thankful for that part :) ha/ha
The beans and cornbread the other night we awesome on the other hand, so thanks for that! Let's get together soon...missed Axel today :(

John and Erin said...

For some silly reason your collage won't let me click and upload it...we will have to figure that out....