Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer Fun!

Axl and I have just been living it up this summer! And just this week Tyler switched to the shift he was actually hired on for at Columbia Gas, 2pm-10pm, which we have surprisingly enjoyed! It's great to have time together as a family throughout the day and then send Tyler off to do some hard work while Axl and I just chill...haha, not quite chill, but you get the idea. Summer does have a great relaxing feeling to it, doesn't it? Just makes me dread student teaching even more...Anyway...here are some pics of the WARM weather we've been enjoying!

On one of the first really warm days of the summer, my friends and I wanted to lay out so Axl joined us. I had not, however, found a summer hat for him yet so we had to borrow one of Elena's...excuse the ruffles :) (and the pink blanket...haha, maybe I should be asking Axl to forgive me!)

My mom dropped in!

Dad and Axl just getting some yard work done!

Tyler wanted to do something special for his Dad's birthday. We hope Tom appreciated the power-washed sidewalk! He did eventually finish the whole thing... :)

3 comments:

Loretta Valenta said...

LOL! Love the power washed birthday wishes!! :) Also love the pic of Axl with your mom!! Ahh, summer is wonderful!

Marissa said...

That's GREAT! I couldn't even tell Axl was wearing a ruffled hat btw... so no worrues.

Don and Robin Cooper said...

You will have such a fun summer! Enjoy!