Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Axl's EXPLODING Vocabulary!

I knew when Axl came home from my brother's house after Baby Cooper arrived with like 3 new words that we were going to be hearing a lot from him in the near future! He has all of a sudden realized that he needs to communicate with us to get what he wants. :)

I decided to try and write down all of the words he said yesterday from the time we got up to the time he went to bed, though I'm sure I missed a few.

help
snap (used when I snap his onesie)
bye bye (always said as "bye byes")
flower
yummy "mummy"
baby
hug "hu"
more (has always sounded like mu-mu-moe...not sure why)
Hey!
door "doe"
outside "asiiiiiiiiide"
fishies (goldfish) "she-shes"
please
thank you "take you"
color
yogurt "yo yo"
stuck "tu"
cracker "cacka"
book
puppy
Shrek
chair
juice "doose"
two, three, four (never says one...)
bubbles (never used without blow in front of it...and also uses this to refer to filling up the pool, swimming, etc.) "bo bubbles"
bath "ba"

Keep going, little guy--Everything new word you learn helps us get to know you a little more!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Cami won't say "one" either! She says "A, Two, Three Four". Crazy kids...

La Regia said...

Fun. They other day, we were having Elena repeat words, and she was doing such a good job. I then realized that she knows a whole lot more than we give her credit for. It sure is fun when they talk. Now you get those days when you just wish for quiet. But I guess I will take talking any day :)