Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Year's Eve

Brooke and Jay, Cindy and Felipe, and Tyler and I had lots of families over for a New Year's Celebration. We played Rock Band, cards, pool, and just had a great time with everyone who came!!

My Boys :) This was a joke...but if you told Tyler, he wouldn't tell you that.

Kate, Erin , and me
Me and Erin
Ok...you know you're old when there are more kids at your New Year's Party than adults...but they did have a great time! :)
Cutest little Sara having fun with the bubbles!

4 comments:

John and Erin said...

I looked rough that night! Wow...

Loretta Valenta said...

So fun! I love the picture at the top of your blog -- it's beautiful! And the daddy/son matching tees are wonderful! :)

Kauti Nicholls said...

I am bummed we didn't get to go--looks like you guys had fun! next year....

Kris and Kally said...

So axl totally has on an outfit I want for my baby in your family picture at the top of your blog! So cute! And you look great!