Thursday, January 15, 2009

Snapshots

I've been looking at some pictures lately that I really like but don't really have much to say about them, so I'll just share a few.


Dad reading Axl his nighttime story when Axl had his first documented fever :( 99.4...It was gone in the morning :)

Young surprised Catherine with a visit on New Year's Eve and Catherine said she would only marry him if he changed his first diaper EVER...just kidding, she didn't say that, but he did change his first diaper ever. This is him saying, "I don't even know what to do."

One of my favorite girls holding Axl

Angie sent Axl this sweater and it is one of my favorite things to put him in. He just looks like a handsome little miniature man. Dad put the remote there.

I have looked at this picture every day since it was taken. I have no qualms saying that I have the cutest baby ever in the history of the world. So there.

This is Axl and his cousin, Tripp. He was born a month before the Axman.

This is a picture I took the morning I went back to school. It was after his screaming fit so I didn't even make him lie there long enough to put his socks on for the day.

Axl now sits in the Bumbo...thank you Zantac...this is a later post that I'll get around to after the doctor's appointment next week. I don't want to jinx it...

Axl and his mama (with a crazy eyebrow)
Do you think he's eating enough? ;)

Tripp, Madison, and Axl

I am so grateful for pictures. I'm sure I will be looking at pictures we take while Axl is a baby for the rest of my life and I'm glad they'll help me remember this precious time!

7 comments:

Laura said...

I beg to differ. You know what I'm talking about. He's a close second, though. I hope today was better.

Denisha said...

I hope you don't mind me reading your blog, I stumbled onto it after looking at Laura's blog. I too love looking at pictures. I love how they capture the moment and the feelings that you felt at that time. That is one of the main reasons I became a photographer. I LOVE looking at pictures. Babies are the best subjects also, no fake smiles or emotions shown. Everything is totally real. It's the best isn't it?!

Natalie said...

Cute Pics! Thanks for sharing! I love the picture of you and Ax together...he sure is one cute little man!

Loretta Valenta said...

Love the pictures! Axl is so adorable!

Janice {Run Far} said...

You are such a knock out.. you ready to run with me yet?

E said...

I love Goodnight moon--I am sure Erin has told you about my obsession! He is really darn cute and I am glad that he isn't arching any more!!!

Kris and Kally said...

I love the picture of him where you say he's the cutest baby ever! That picture is adorable and should be blown up to about 40 x 60 and hung on your wall...or maybe painted as a mural! lol! So darling!