Friday, July 17, 2009

4th of July in Tennessee!


We had a wonderful weekend with Karen and family in Tennessee! Axl and I drove up on Thursday with Jay's family and the Whites and Tyler joined us on Friday night. There were lots of family there- Bart and family, Cindy and family, we saw Renee and kids, Linda and family, Tom and Bonnie, and probably more I'm not thinking of at the moment.



Ava Minx


We had TONS of fun in Karen's pool! It's the perfect size--allowing for lots of room for swimming kids and a really great diving board. My weekend was occupied with flipping, then getting scared to flip again and spending the whole day trying to do it again-but I finally did. I really hate fear.


Tyler
Jay

Joe

The babies entertaining themselves while we played Pinochle (I finally learned!)

It was a really GREAT weekend! Thanks Karen and Dave for everything!

No comments: