Sunday, July 19, 2009

Axl is 10 months old today!

Another month has come and gone and I have realized that this month I have, by far, taken the least pictures. My goal this next month is to get back into my usual groove. I love that we have been pretty good about taking so many so we can look back at this first year of Axl's life and remember a lot!

Here is a combined effort list (Tyler and I) of what we want to remember about Axl at this particular point in his life.

can't crawl (really close, but no cigar)
can hang alone from the church pew
will not stay still on the changing table, rolls over to get the things out of the compartments on the side
likes his dad (submitted by Tyler)
has become extremely ticklish and easily amused
starting to wave
lowered his crib tonight
we think will have a blowout of some sort in the morning as he realized a very strong affinity for raisins today...and we kept giving them to him
eats yogurt and really likes it
hard to get him to eat baby food these days
the hair on top of his head is approximately 6 inches long
likes his dad (again, Tyler)
no teeth, waking in the middle of the night...maybe teething? but we've been saying that since he was about 3 months, so I'm not holding my breath
Says uh-oh
really likes the jogging stroller

1 month old 10/19/20082 months old 11/19/2008
3 months old 12/19/2008s
4 months old 1/19/2009
5 months old 2/19/2009
6 months old 3/19/20097 months old 4/19/2009
8 months old 5/19/2009
9 months old 6/21/200910 months old 7/19/2009
I thought this one was really cute, but didn't show his size as well

6 comments:

John and Erin said...

Im so glad you took these pictures...It really is amazing to see all the ways he has changed yet stayed the same...He is such a cute kid!

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hicks of Kentucky said...

He is so cute! And I love that you took pictures every month in the same spot to really see the difference! He is getting so big!! :o)

Tara Black said...

Oh he is such a cute little guy! I can't believe how much he has grown! Hope you all are happy and doing well! :)

Loretta Valenta said...

Axl is just soooo cute! I think it is so fun that you have recorded his growth with pictures and with comments on what he can do! I love the one that says he can hang off a church pew! Tyler must be proud! :)

Kris and Kally said...

And holy moly Axl has changed sooo much! Dang what a cutie!