Monday, July 27, 2009

It's been TWO years!!

Our actual one year anniversary was on a Tuesday...I made a spice cake for Tyler (our wedding cake and his favorite) and he brought me flowers (the same type as last year on accident! I told him he shouldn't have admitted that it was a coincidence!!


and just for fun...here are a couple from last year :)

Last year, Tyler and I had a "Staycation" in Lexington for our 1 year anniversary. We had a great time, but this year we decided to venture out a little and stay a night in Cincinnati! This was the first time we have ever left Axl for the night. My parents were kind enough to keep him, so I definitely didn't worry, but it was funny how often Tyler and I thought of him. Probably about ever 2 hours one of us would be reminded of him and say, "you know how Axl does..." "you know how cute Axl is when he..." or just "I miss Axl!" --the last one was usually me :) But anyway, we had a really great time! We stayed at the Marriott, went to see Harry Potter (which was cool because we saw the previous one on our Honeymoon in Orlando), had the best steak EVER at Brio, a restaurant in Newport, went to IKEA, and went to Jungle Jim's for the first time (which I LOVED LOVED LOVED!) Can't wait to celebrate again next year!

The view from our hotel rooma pretty place we pulled over to walk a bit

6 comments:

John and Erin said...

You are looking like a hott mama in the pic of you sittin' on Tyler's lap! I love it!

singingrae said...

You two are just too cute. Really. Really really.

Tara Black said...

Happy Anniversary, you guys! You guys make such a cute couple! Also, you are looking so cute and tiny!!

Turners said...

Congrats on 2 years! you guys are adorable together. oh happy!

Kauti Nicholls said...

jungle jims is the best isn't it??? and i LOVE brios--if you go again you have to try their pork chop--i don't even like pork chops, but theirs is awesome. mmm...and their creme brulee, to die for! glad you guys had fun!

AMIT said...

Congrats on 2 years and all the pictures are just very good.

Web hosting india