Wednesday, July 29, 2009

David's cute kids!

Axl and I went to the Madison County fair this year to see Madison and Tripp, my niece and nephew, in the Toddler Miss and Baby Mister contests. They were adorable as usual and Tripp won 1st prize! Axl was adorable when everyone started clapping, you can actually see it register in his eyes what's going on in the video...his wheels are really starting to turn!!

She is a diva!Madison County Baby Mister!Madison got a dollar!We had to pay 10 dollars to get in and it included rides. To get our money's worth, mom and I decided we needed to ride one. It wasn't worth it. I was sick until I got back to Nicholasville, and my mom has bruises on her hips from my weight and I have bruises on the inside of my elbow from trying to hold myself off of her. I'm not 10 anymore. Not to mention, I'm pretty sure I peed my pants. When did I get so old...Axl James being so cute!

3 comments:

Loretta Valenta said...

Okay...Axl has got THE most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen!!!! Each time I see him I think the same thing so I just had to write it! :)

Kauti Nicholls said...

yeah, i don't know what happens, but when you get older, roller coasters just don't work! we went to king's island for october fest the other year, didn't eat practically all day b/c we didn't want to puke....and STILL felt all nauseous riding the roller coasters. so weird.

beecoming said...

Funny thing...that was a miserable situation on that ride...but still a happy memory ;)