Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Back in Baby Food Business


When we left Cooper's 4 month appointment a couple weeks ago, I was supposed to start babyfood. He asked if I wanted to start food or just continue breastfeeding, and I most certainly was NOT ready to start food, but I responded with the fact that we had started cereal now with Axl because of the diarrhea the Zantac caused (which Cooper has had as well since we started it). I guess he took that as me wanting to start it and gave me instructions to begin with fruit because starting solids either helps Donnatol babies or makes them worse and fruit is the easiest food to digest. Well, with that info, I just decided I was going to wait anyway. If everything is going well with her (weight gain, colic, reflux, etc.), I'd rather not mess with it.

Then, I just got completely tired of the blowouts. (I realize that's too much information, but I'm just stating the facts.) The problem at this point is that I think fruit will probably make it worse. But I have to do the fruit before we can move on the cereal...so we're just going to try and stick it out.
Cooper really LOVED the apples I made this morning. I was so happy to see that she kind of knew what she was doing. I was hoping Axl would like to be involved, but it just so happened that Abby's Flying Fairy School was on at the time and he was just too busy. :)

4 comments:

Frankfort said...

Joanna..she is so cute and growing fast. You and Tyler make beautifull babies.

The Snyder's said...

She is so beautiful!! I love that smile!!

Amanda Duke said...

She is one cute little girl!

John and Erin said...

I LOVE that Axl loves Abby's Flying Fairy School so much! He will be the life of Abby's birthday party!!! Also, I remember you getting that outfit at your shower, and how stinking cute it was then...well it is ADORABLE with her in it!!!!! I love her so much and she is toooo cute!!!! Can't wait to kiss her cute (grape smelling!) face tomorrow!!!