Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Boyd Orchards

We went to Boyd Orchards to pick out our pumpkins this year! Fun was had by all, especially Axl who LOVED the inflatable train that you crawl through, the many slides, and the goats. He was pretty spent by the time we actually picked the pumpkins, but we survived the trip and will definitely do it again. :) ...and somehow we didn't get even one picture of Granny...she joined us :)
I included the following picture because it REALLY makes me laugh!
Feeding the goats

For a short time Axl thought pumpkins were apples...

5 comments:

John and Erin said...

LOVE the Penguin outfit!!! So stinking cute!!! Next year we will go together! Hopefully we will still live here next year....

Sierra said...

I love the one with Axl's tummy poking out!

Marissa said...

Pumpkin picking is definitely a fun tradition! Your kids are soooo cute!

Natalie said...

I miss you guys and I miss that place! I hope you had some yummy doughnuts and apple cider for me while you were there! You look fabulous JoAnna :)

Kauti Nicholls said...

cute! I love cooper's little outfit, so adorable!