Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 2

2. 15 facts about me.

1. I am extremely obsessive. but only about 1 thing at a time. if I am excited/focused on something, nothing else really gets any attention. :/
2. The best thing that has happened to me in my entire life is Tyler C. Hamilton.
3. I have 2 of the most beautiful children in the world.
4. My mom is my best friend.
5. I did, not sure if I still do, hold the Bourbon County Middle School Record for the mile. 5:59
6. I love to run now, but at a much slower pace.
7. I am addicted to group fitness classes.
8. The idea of couponing overwhelms me so much that I am perfectly ok with choosing to throw away money. much to Tyler's dismay.
9. My life is a cycle. I try to CLEAN ALL THE THINGS, don't ever get quite through it before things start getting messy again, feel overwhelmed, then try to CLEAN ALL THE THINGS.
10. I cry when I think about Axl's curlies being gone.
11. I am a first grade teacher. :) I love saying that.
12. I like to theme things until their cheesy. parties, events, etc.
13. I HATE walking on snow.
14. I love to cook and wish I could get better at it.
15. I canNOT dance.

Since we are away with no kids, we have time to do fun stuff like this.
Tyler's list of 15 facts about me.

1. Born in 1985.
2. Favorite food is cinnamon roasted almonds.
3. A good mother.
4. Loves ugly boat shoes.
5. Favorite drink is Diet Coke.
6. Does not like to do laundry.
7. Always puts her feet on the dashboard when she's in the passenger seat.
8. Gets restless when she sits for long periods of time.
9. Most of the time loves her husband.
10. Good writer.
11. Is a teacher.
12. Makes awesome kung pao chicken.
13. Is beautiful.
14. Would lose her head if it weren't attached.
15. Does great voice impersonations.

Tyler's list of 15 facts about himself.

1. First and foremost- Tyler refuses to actually type this list because he says "he's done typing the rest of his life". He just finished his MBA.
2. I'm bald.
3. I don't like onions or salad.
4. I enjoy playing basketball and watching UK basketball.
5. I enjoy time with my wife.
(after having trouble with more..."I'm not really qualified to do this." Seriously Tyler??? You're not qualified to give 15 facts about YOURSELF!
6. I'm an over-eater.
7. I like to be challenged.
8. I strive to be frugal even though my wife may call it cheap.
9. I'm a very picky person. food, clothing, etc.
10. I really like dance time with the kids at the house.
11. I look forward to reading for pleasure instead of reading by force.
12. I have a great circle of friends and family. unsurpassed.
13. I love my wife.
14. I'm grateful for the Gospel.
15. I love to be around people.

aaaaand...my list of 15 facts about Tyler.

1. He is a great provider.
2. He is cheap. ha.
3. He always wears shoes in the house.
4. His intentions are blaringly obvious but he likes to think he's smooth.
5. He loves his babies.
6. He is an awesome public speaker.
7. He is funny, but sometimes not as funny as he thinks he is, ha.
8. He is a list maker and this makes him extremely productive.
9. He takes GREAT pride in his lawn.
10. It drives him nuts when I junk up the garage.
11. When he's going to fall asleep, he's going to fall asleep; whenever, wherever.
12. He gets attached to certain things like shoes and clothing. He is convinced they are the best and none will be as good...so he keeps wearing them, even if they look a little trashy.
13. He loves to watch PTI.
14. He honors his priesthood.
15. When he laughs really hard, he sounds like a wheezy old man. and I like it.

We had so much fun yesterday that I didn't stop to blog. We found some good deals at the outlets, Brio was amazing as always, and we saw Harry Potter in IMAX 3D. We loved it. I really love this time that we're getting to spend together and am SO grateful Granny and Papaw are taking really good care of the Axman and Coop.

2 comments:

The Snyder's said...

L.O.V.E. this. Everything about it. You and Tyler are so cute :)

Anonymous said...

Haha, Andrew wears shoes in the house too. :)