Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 4 and the new couch!!

4. 20 of my favorite things.

1. my family, they're all great
2. peach rings
3. warm cinnamon roasted almonds
4. Diet Coke
5. Freshly bathed babies
6. new things...anything I know I am the first one to use. I think this comes from my phobia of Goodwill.
7. falling asleep watching tv with my husband at night
8. fuzzy navel sno-cones
9. Reese's Eggs
10. pearls
11. labeled things
12. handwritten notes
13. framed photos
14. the way my kids love their bunny bears
15. school supplies
16. monochromatic outfits
17. listening to music while cleaning
18. Orange Leaf
19. sweet potato fries with ketchup from Smashburger
20. IKEA and OUR NEW COUCH!!**I want to remember that tonight Axl and I laid down together on the couch and read from the New Testament stories book and he actively paid attention and enjoyed 7 chapters--this is seriously big!! He loved to tell me about Jesus and John "fwimmin" a.k.a. "Jesus is Baptized". :) Then we sang songs and he actually sang with me, which also is BIG! Today was a good day.

No comments: