Sunday, November 16, 2008

...and baby makes three!


Now that I have recapped our lives since marriage, it is now time to introduce our little one!

Axl James Hamilton was born on September 19th, 2008 at 10:36 pm. He weighed 7 pounds 3.8 ounces and was 19 1/4 inches long.

My water broke in the middle of the night and we got to the hospital about an hour and a half later. I didn't go into labor naturally so they started pumping me with pitosin right away. I labored until about 2:30 on my own and then requested the epidural. He took his time, but everything went quite smoothly. I only pushed for about 20-25 minutes and he was here :)

We were anxious to get him home, but also a little scared. This have gone very well and he is now almost 2 months old! Here are some of my favorite pictures of Axl's first month of life.


Not sure if we're ready to go home

First time in the carseat
One of our first family photosFirst sponge bath at home

First real bathFirst time meeting the cousins


QT with Dad




Axl's first bottle 10/05/2008
Axl is one month old! 10/19/2008


Axl's Blessing day. Tyler Hamilton, James Cooper, Tom Hamilton, Bill Cooper, Jay Hamilton, Felipe Diaz, Lucas Darby, Lyman Darby, Trent Hicks, and Ian Mogenhan all stood in.


We love Axl so much and seriously can't get enough of him. Tyler loves to see him smile and I'm so enamored that everything he does makes me melt! I can't wait for every new day with him!

1 comment:

Don and Robin Cooper said...

Reading your post brought tears to my eyes! Axl is very blessed to have so many people care about him. Life is just so much more meaningful when you have a child...you are and will continue to be an awesome Mom!