Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Axl is 2 months old today!

Well, it's hard to believe it has been two months since Axl was born...Some days it feels like it was yesterday and some days it feels like there was never a time when he wasn't with us! He is growing like a weed and shows us more of his personality every day. The second month was an exciting one...here are some of the highlights.

We went to Court Days actually the day before Axl was one month old. 10/18/08
It was very interesting traveling through the huge crowd of people with three strollers
Xanthan, Matthew, and Axl
Axl loves the tummy time toy I bought him this month...however he really only loves it for about 3 minutes at a time :)I saw Axl smile at me for the first time this month. 10/30/08
(this isn't an actual picture of the FIRST smile--wouldn't that be nice, ha)Axl spends a lot of time with his cousin, Elena...Cindy and I have too much fun dressing them alike and similar...he'll hold this against me later, I'm sure!Axl celebrated his first Halloween this month!
Here with all the cousins...Asha, Rockwell, Gabi, Elena, Axl and MinxTrunk or Treat 2008Sometime during this month, we found THE pacifier. We tried five before we found the ONE, and I am SO grateful!We had a birthday party for Aunt Naomi on November 8th. When she came into town she brought a blanket she had made for Axl. Here is a picture of both Tyler with his favorite blanket from childhood that Naomi made and Axl with the blanket she made for him. Grandma and Grandpa Hamilton left for their mission on 10/11/08--this picture was taken right before they left.Mom and Dad had their first date night since Axl was born this month. We went to Cincinnati to see the Wizard of Oz on broadway. Good friends John and Erin took care of the Axman for his first evening babysitting experience!
WOW, did someone switch my baby with a MUCH bigger one??
1 month old 10/19/08
2 months old 11/19/08

Time keeps flying by!!

6 comments:

Laura said...

WOW! Look at those long legs!!! He's awesome.

John and Erin said...

WOW!!!! That picture really highlights how much he has grown!!!! My jaw dropped!!! When did he get sooo long!?

Kauti Nicholls said...

yay! I am glad you are now blogging :) Love all the cute pics. I hope you are getting some more sleep and have figured out his schedule. For a while I used a cradle swing with the kiddos--just so I could get some sleep too :) See you TOMORROW for TWILIGHT!!!!!!

Don and Robin Cooper said...

Love the pics! He has grown and somehow keeps getting cuter!

John and Erin said...

I LOVE the new picture!!! Too bad you can't see Ax man's super cute outfit! P.S.-How did the pies turn out? Martha Stewart made some on her show today with the chocolate in the bottom and it made me think of you!

E said...

YAY for pictures of Axl--you are such a cute family! CAn't wait to see you all at Christmas time