Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Today was the day.

Just yesterday I posted something like... "I dread the day when I can't leave him on the changing table for a minute while I get some things done..."

Today after getting Axl ready for the day, I needed to just curl my hair under before we left to run some errands. This takes, more or less, two minutes time. Axl was fully on the changing table when I left him. This is what I found when I got back. Close call. I think it was a combination of his incessant kicking, very soft outfit, and the vinyl changing table..which doesn't have the cover on it because he peed on it--as he does often. Needless to say, no one needs to worry about me leaving Axl unattended anymore, I think I made it today just in time.

3 comments:

Don and Robin Cooper said...

I just love that little fella! I just posted "old" pics of Todd and Tara on our blog since today is her birthday.

Marissa said...

That's so funny. They learn things so fast, don't they?

E said...

Just wait until he gets stuck in a chair:) Such a cute family photo adn I LOVED the birth announcement!