Thursday, February 4, 2010

15 Month Appointment (but he's actually 16 months)

Stats:
Weight 22 lbs 11 oz
Height 31 inches

Both in the 25th percentile, our little guy is stayin' petite :) I think the weight has a little to do with the stomach virus he recently fought, though.

The shots were one of the worst so far for me because it was the first time I really felt like he knew exactly what was going on and that I was holding him while they were doing this terrible thing to him! Anyway, he cried for probably about 5 minutes, but then wanted to walk out to the car, so I don't think his little thighs stayed sore very long. We went from there to meet John and Erin at the mall where I wanted to treat Axl to some ice cream...and he wouldn't eat it! Not even a bite--he screamed for several minutes after I tried to trick him by stuffing it in his mouth, thinking he would realize he liked it- wrong. Though from there we went to Texas Roadhouse where Axl put down atleast a 1/4 of my steak, some loaded baked potato, and a bunch of french fries, so he did get a little treat for enduring such torture.

3 comments:

E said...

Isaac is the same way---meat and potatoes are his "treat" be grateful because then I have Andrew who hasn't eaten meat in probably 2 years!!!!

Kauti Nicholls said...

it makes me puzzled when kids refuse yummy treats like ice cream! caleb was the same way for the longggessst time. he hated ice cream.

at least he can appreciate a good steak though ;)

beecoming said...

Sounds like a good meeting topic :)