Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's CHRISTMAS!


Many of you know that I have literally lost many nights' sleep over the loss of Axl's baby book in the move. I have blogged most everything that has happened, but I had also done quite a bit of work in the book. I also had a sneaking suspicion that important documents were stored with the book but resisted asking Tyler to look through the files to be sure. This morning, in the attic, which mind you I have looked through at least five times I found the baby book, the calendar I wrote things down in for the first few months, his social security card, birth certificate, and a bunch of other hospital documents. I could NOT be more relieved. This was truly an answered prayer!

2 comments:

John and Erin said...

WoooHooo!!!! Congrats!!! I know you are SOOOO relieved!!! Let's celebrate at girl's night tonight! Also, are we doing appetizers or snacks? Call me...

E said...

yea!!! I know how much of a worry loosiong stuff like that is..so glad you found it!