Monday, February 15, 2010

Apologies

Dada-
We are so sorry you missed out on the fun that was dinner tonight.


I also thought this would be a good opportunity to document Axl's habit of smushing food before he eats it. When he first started doing this it was with his thumb because he pointed at things and pushed buttons with his thumb (I thought it was adorable) but now I guess we've moved on to the pointer finger.
Just for the record
Axl is a VERY picky eater these days. The only things we can always get him to eat are goldfish and bread; he is going to turn into one giant carb. Although, he is so tricky in that when he gets in the mood to eat, he'll eat WHATEVER FOREVER...it's like feeding a black hole! Tonight was one of those nights and I love it! :)

2 comments:

beecoming said...

HILARIOUS AND ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

Tara Black said...

He is so dang cute! I love that he smashes his food!