Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

Since Valentine's Day was on a Sunday this year, we decided to celebrate on Saturday night by going out to eat at Saul Good with John and Erin. (For the record, I told Tyler in advance that I was refusing to go to White Castle for the 3rd Valentine's of our marriage...and any more future Valentine's for that matter...it was fun while it lasted.) We looked for a babysitter at first and then realized that the Stake Youth dance was that night so we gave up. Then that day we had a couple opportunities to take him to some friends' houses that offered to keep him but I had already gotten excited about celebrating with BOTH my Valentine's so we brought him along. Tyler and I dressed up for the occasion and we dressed Axl for the basketball game that night. ;)


John and Erin
Our 3rd Valentine's :)
The little boy and his french friesBy the end of the dinner, Axl was ready for bed!
On Sunday morning I woke up to a WHOLE package of Lofthouse cookies beside me in the bed (yum) and Axl and Dad had their gifts waiting for them downstairs.
Axl has been eating his weight in grapes lately, so when I saw these chocolate covered grapes I thought it was perfect! ...he pretended to like them in this picture and then refused to eat them. :)

1 comment:

John and Erin said...

What is it about Saul Good that makes me feel like I can't go with anyone else but you and Tyler!? Seriously...I don't think Ive ever been there without you!!! Ok...maybe once....Oh well! It's much much more fun with someone to share the fondue with!!! So thanks for celebrating with us!!!