Saturday, February 20, 2010

Axl and the Dentist

I will advise all who read this blog not to go a substantial amount of time without seeing the dentist...especially if you are like me and are prone to cavities. Anyway, on my last of 3 visits to get them all fixed (we didn't have dental insurance for the first two years of our marriage) Axl joined me and had his first little check-up. (which frustratingly didn't end up being a check-up at all--just a short sit in the chair and a small flirting session with the hygenist) He had a good time and loved exploring all the new places and even left with a toy he'll never see again--a bouncy ball with a tooth inside that he could easily swallow and choke on.

Waiting to be seen

I hate to tell you, Axl, but most of the visits to the dentist you'll have in your life will not be nearly this pleasant! :)

1 comment:

Don and Robin Cooper said...

He is adorable and you look great! Glad you got a good photo of him "liking" this visit! :)