Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Frenemies

Rachel is a close friend of mine at church and her little boy, McKay, is just a bit older than Axl. They spend quite a bit of time together, as Rachel kept Axl some while I was in school, since Rachel has started a part-time job, McKay comes to play with us once a week, and Rachel and I like to hang out... :)

At this age, I think it's hard for kids to make "friends" because whomever they're playing with...they're pretty much being forced to "share" with...so these boys have been learning some life lessons together. It's funny to see how each of them acts when they are at their own house, or the other's house...but altogether I think they're doing pretty well and most every time they are together they share atleast a 15 minute giggling/chasing/silly session.



As they grow, I really do think these boys will be best buds. :)

and, of course...they can always meet on the same page for some mischief. They were each taking turns pulling out a wipe...almost to the end of the box :)

3 comments:

The Hicks of Kentucky said...

It makes me so happy to see Axl wearing that UK outfit!! :o) I am so glad you guys like it, and I am surprised, and happy, it still fits him!!

singingrae said...

Ha ha! I love the pictures! They are so cute together...you're right, they'll be great friends someday. Thanks for taking such good care of Mckay for me! You are wonderful. :)

Kauti Nicholls said...

oh that's cute!

I LOVE your wood floors btw! (that is your house right) Gorgeous, love that rich color!