Friday, March 19, 2010

My heart skipped a beat...

...when I saw a package on my front porch this afternoon.

Before having Axl, one of the weird concerns I had on my pregant brain was that I have never been a very good launderer...and I know that babies tend to stain a lot of clothes...so I spoke with many friends and family about a good stain remover and several of them recommended this- Spray 'n Wash Dual Power.


So, before the little AxMan arrived I purchased a bottle and seriously NEVER turned back. This stain remover has gotten us through countless poop stains, many baby food messes, and single handedly rectified an entire blue-ink-pen-in-the-dryer situation.

I typically buy household items in bulk (3 or 4 bottles at a time--you're going to use it, right?) so I was surprised when someone I recommended it to was having trouble finding it anymore...only at Lowes...weird. Next time I needed it, I went to Lowes.

Then came about a month ago and I sent Tyler to purchase it. It wasn't there. Oh dear. I should have looked into this sooner. A little investigation tells me that Spray 'n Wash has been bought out by Resolve. Resolve has chosen not to produce this nectar of the gods. WHAT????

Being two months out from having double the poop stains I panicked, of course. I asked Tyler to please, please, please find it for me.

Being the most fantabulous husband he is--found it, and ordered it, in bulk. More bulk that usual. A case!
But seriously--How much of this stuff will I need for the rest of my life? I'm crunching the numbers and placing my order SOON! Atleast now my pregnancy brain can relax for a while. :)

4 comments:

Sierra said...

I love that stuff! But I can never find it anymore either.

Loretta Valenta said...

LOL! You are sooo prepared! Good for you! :)

John and Erin said...

Oooooh....I'm a little jealous...I think that would make a FABULOUS baby gift...hint hint ;)

E said...

I don't use it on the laundry--but when you have potty trained two kids on carpet, you get the idea...that is all I have used to clean my carpet! So now I need to know how I can order a case for myself:)